Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites - Bath & Body



TGIF! Another week as gone by so quickly. I feel like I haven't gotten to do any "me time" things.

Here are some of my favorite bath & body products. Hopefully I will get to indulge in all of them sometime this weekend!







Body Wash: I always preferred Dove but I especially like the Sensitive Skin body wash. My daughter breaks out if we use pretty much anything else and I seem to have very sensitive since having children. This works perfectly for everyone in my house.








Fragrance:  Burberry by Burberry. I am usually a body spray kinda girl. I usually get it at kmart or bath & body works. But this perfume is the best thing I've ever tried. It is my favorite of all Favorites ;-)









Body Lotion: I never seemed to notice differences in lotions until my first tattoo. I just never paid attention until then. I can't really explain it - but Lubriderm Advanced Therapy is just better than any other I've tried. But please do not use it on your face - it is thick and will cause break outs.



Lip Product: I love Eos lip balms! I have never had a lip product make my lips feel so good. My kids love it too (but I think it's because of the flavors).








 




Nail:  I love to paint my nails but I hate waiting for them to dry. Something always happens while I'm waiting for my nails to dry and all my hard work gets ruined. I recently found out about Sally Hansen Gel Nail Kit (there are other brands but I bought the Sally Hansen one) and my nails are painted and dried in about 5 minutes - AND it last for two weeks!





Those are some of my favorite bath/body products. What are some of your favorites? Do you like/dislike the products I mentioned? Please let me know in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I would really like to try that Sally Hansen gel polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with gel polish! I haven't used any other brands - if you try a different brand let me know if you like it or not.

      Delete