Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Favorites - Movies




Today is a gloomy, rainy day - perfect for a Movie Night at home. I prefer watching movies at home, rather than at the theater: At home we have ultra comfy seats, we can drink whatever we want, and we can have as much popcorn & ice cream as can possibly consume! 

Here are some of our favorite movies:




Me: My favorite movie is The Notebook. Absolutely love it! I don’t want to spoil it for you so I won’t say much. What I will tell you is it is the best love story I've seen in the long time! Brings me to tears every time I watch it.









Hubs: My husband’s favorite movie is not for the faint of heart: American History X. It is not a horror film but some of the scenes are as shocking & scary to me as a horror movie.

 







Kids: My kiddies are fickle (as I assume most children are); they will love a movie, watch it non-stop for a while, then move on to the next “But it’s my favorite”/”Can we please watch it one more time?”/”I promise to be good if we watch” movie. The kids favorite movie for now is Wreck It Ralph. Totally adorable movie, and it’s kinda my favorite, too. :-)







That's all for this week's favorites. What are some of your favorite movies? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Wreck it Ralph but I really like the other two. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete