Sunday, April 7, 2013

Supper Sunday

Supper Sunday


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. This weekend is another busy one for us: Saturday was filled with the kids sports and classmates birthday parties, today we are going to Wrestlemaina! I don't know who is more excited, me or the kids.
 
Lately hubs and I have been juicing. I never thought I'd love juice this much! I guess I never drank fruit drink from the store because it's packed with so much sugar. But making our own healthy juice is the best - even the kids like it.  And it really is so simple: just grab a bunch of veggies, a piece of fruit (to get some natural sugars) and your done!



 




Ingredients

2 pounds organic carrots, trimmed and scrubbed
8 organic oranges, peeled

Directions

Press carrots and oranges through a juicer and into a large glass.





 

What's for Dinner: April 7 - 13










Thursday - Breakfast for Dinner: Apple Walnut Pancakes, Tuscan Scrambled Eggs


Friday -  Family Night Out!


Saturday - Leftover Madness!





That's what we are having for dinner this week. What are your plans? Please list them in a comment below, I'm always looking for new ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment